Recent Posts

Friday, November 21, 2008

Where you wheely bin?

Well. Many moons have passed since my last post (When I write that kind of thing it always feels like a confession - forgive me father, it has been 27 days since I last blogged). I have traveled hither, thither and yon. I have worked like a demon on my backtack swap package. Recieved beautiful unexpected presents from lovely folk. I have dealt with sick chillun'. And I'm way past trying to do a catch up post. But I will gradually. I'm back. I've got some FO's and I'll try and get back into the swing of things and post them soon. Here's a photo to keep you happy~

2 comments:

Caffeine Faerie said...

she's back!!!!!!

yahya said...

I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.
Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts,
lots of great information and inspiration, both of which green waste removal